Refugee Family Reunion Visa
Call 02033020074 for a Immigration consultation
Requirements to apply for refugee family reunion visa
This is also one of settlement applications, please check the family or settlement applications made from outside the UK.
A family member of a person with refugee status in the U.K. can apply under the Refugee Family Reunion Visa. This type of application permits refugee’s family to re-join with him/her in the United Kingdom.
This type of application leads you to the settlement. However, your relationship with your sponsor must be proven.
Requirements and Documents:
- Your passport;
- Passport photos x2;
- Passport copy of your refugee sponsor;
- Proof of refugee status;
- Marriage certificate or proof of cohabitation;
- Proof of contact and communication;
- Proof of maintenance of refugee;
- Proof of funds;
- Proof of accommodation.
- The application processing time is from 3 to 6 months and the application fee must be paid unless your sponsor can show that he/she cannot pay it due to incapability of work.
This type of visa application can be quite complicated, so it’s wise that you look for the support before making such application. Our immigration legal expert can give you with step-by-step guidance with your application.